Become a NEMT Driver
Medvan Transport offers extensive training for new employees.
Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Driver
Responsible for professionally transporting clients to and from their residences in safe, respectful, and a friendly manner. May need to handle customer service, communication with clients, navigation, and member grievances.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be able to read, speak, and understand the English language
- Obtain First Aid, CPR, and Defensive Driving training
- Minimum of 5 years driving experience
- Ability to navigate maps and GPS systems